- Westminster Native
- Husband and father of four
- Information Technology Professional
- Community Involvement
- Westminster Special License and Permit Board
- Member of Citizen Police Academy Alumni
- Member of Citizen Fire Academy Alumni
- Member of Citizens on Patrol
- Board Member of Neighbor's for Countryside Home Owners group
- Board Member of Westminster 7:10 Rotary Foundation
- Member of Historical Society
- Active Church Member
- Trained and equipped police and fire departments.
- Appropriate fire and police staffing.
- Safe Infrastructure )streets, water systems, power...).
- Partnerships with the businesses, schools, cities and counties.
- Working together to make the best Westminster possible.
- Open discussion and education will lead to good decisions.
- Solutions that are good for all and don't put needs of one over another.
- Approach budget issues from perspective that this is not my money but the taxpayers' money.
- Encourage business growth and development and tax revenue generation but without shifting the burden to future generations.
- Maintain competitive employee salaries to continue to attract best and the brightest.
- Ensure that the highest quality services for Westminster citizens are maintained as a top priority.
- Putting community ahead of self.
- Possessing the confidence to serve.
- Initiating service to others.
- Not position-conscious.
- Serving out of love for community and those in it.
- Servant leadership is never motivated by manipulation or self-promotion. In the end, the extent of your influence depends on the depth of your concern for others.